Waitress Distracted By Phone Accidentally Sets Restaurant On Fire

Smartphones. So many people are slaves to them nowadays, aren’t they? So many of us just switch off from every day life and shuffle around looking at our phones.

We’re like zombies. And the girl in the clip you’re about to see definitely is. You’ll see her walking about the restaurant in which she works as a waitress, looking at her phone. Not paying attention to her surroundings.

She walks into an LPG gas canister and knocks it over, which causes an explosion and a fireball which set her workplace on fire!

Fire

Damn… This HAS to be a disciplinary!

Fire

The footage of this is just insane!

Hit the NEXT button to view the full VIDEO of crazy news story. And don’t forget to SHARE this with your friends afterwards…

Page 1 of 3
NEXT